Notch’s hollow fiberglass poles are very rigid, lightweight, and don’t splinter in your hands. These poles are extruded fiberglass and batch tested to 100kV.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Lightweight, rigid, extremely durable.
• Wall thickness = 0.125in
• Outside dia.= 1.25in
• Batch tested to 100kV per foot for 5 minutes.
• Exceptional strength
• Flexural strength (per ASTM D7264) ≥ 380 Kgf
• Compression Strength ≥ 250Kgf
• Barcol Hardness (per ASTM D2583) ≥ 45B
• Ferrules constructed of aircraft grade aluminum
• Base poles feature a heavy duty rubber boot
• Protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface caused by abrasion
• Fits variety of saw head, lopper, & Big Shot® accessories (sold separately)