The Teufelberger treeMOTION Harness has become one of the most popular climbing harnesses in the world of tree care. In spite of that, it has been our aim to further improve treeMOTION, also by incorporating user feedback in the development.
Three easy-to-handle readjustment mechanisms allow users to tune the front D-rings to their individual needs. The entire forward suspension system is constantly in motion and therefore ideally geared to the body movements of the climber. The leg loops function independently, providing even greater comfort. As a result of the optimized freedom of movement ensured by webbing movement through hardware, increased webbing abrasion is unavoidable. As in the case of the exchangeable rope bridge, the hip/leg connection can also be replaced in a CE-compliant manner. Development in cooperation with the world champion makes our treeMOTION system particularly suited for practical use and ensures top-notch performance.
• Stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
• Ergonomically shaped back padding maintains comfort and keeps it in place
adjustable gear loops
• Quick-release buckles at waist and leg loops
• Logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
• Accessory brackets on both sides allow clipped up stowage of a chainsaw
• Compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
• Possibility to work position from the side D rings or the forward suspension Ds
• Weight limit now 264.5 pounds with gear
• Weighs just over 6 lbs.
• Certified to EN 358 and EN 813
• Stronger and more durable D rings, ANSI-Cobra Buckles, and Frame Buckles
• Elastic webbing cover around the waist buckle to protect against sawdust
• Anodized buckles to improve abrasion and corrosion resistance
• Increased abrasion resistance in compression strap webbing