Our pioneering Nexus SecurePlus safety helmet combines advanced industrial safety standards with modern recreational styling – including a 4-point quick release chinstrap for added stability and comfort, with non-vented shell for improved electrical resistance.
• SecurePlus 4-Point EN 397 chinstrap providing additional wearer comfort and helmet stability.
• Chinstrap side adjusters for improved wearer fit and comfort
• Twist2Fit Headband
• Premium Dry-Tech sweatband as standard for maximum comfort
• “Micro“ peak for maximum upward visibility
• Unique rear shell design providing nape protection and freedom of movement
• Internal Features: 6 point sewn durable and hardwearing Terylene webbing cradle, complete with Dry-Tech Sweatband
EN 397: 1000V a.c (unvented shell only), LD, MM, -40°C
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1 Class C (Class E - unvented shell only), LT, -40°C.
CSA/CAN Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class C (Conductive 0V a.c.) Vented Ratchet version only
CSA/CAN Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E (20,000V a.c.) Non Vented Ratchet version only
Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801:1997.