PHC Ecto-Injectable is designed specifically for ecto-mycorrhizal fungi tree species. PHC Ecto-Injectable contains a cocktail blend of ectomycorrhizal fungi, yucca plant extract and includes PHC BioPak with its beneficial rhizosphere bacteria. PHC Ecto-Injectable introduces spores of selected species of ectomycorrhizal fungi to the root zone. These fungi colonize the roots and increase absorption and transfer of water and mineral nutrients from the soil to the plants. PHC Ecto-Injectable also introduces six species of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria which improves soil fertility by fixing atmospheric Nitrogen, solubilizing mineral Phosphorus, biodegrading soil organic matter, and releasing mineral nutrients.
• Helps plants mitigate adverse environmental conditions such as drought, soil salinity, and extremes of soil pH.
• Rhizosphere bacteria improve soil fertility naturally.
• Increases absorption and transfer of water and mineral nutrients from the soil to the plants.
• Mix 1 packet (1/2 pound) with 50 gallons of water for 1250 square feet.
• Product must come in contact with living, active roots.
Please read entire product label before use.
PHC Ecto-Injectable Instructions (PDF)
PHC Ecto-Injectable MSDS (PDF)
PHC Product Expiration Bulletin (PDF)
*For oversized and overweight products, shipping costs are given as an estimate. Our customer service team will contact you with the actual cost before processing your order.SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 336.378.0444.