The TRIACT-LOCK locking system can be used to minimize friction on the work rope or to install redirects.
• Facilitates manipulations:
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along its major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
• Locking system:
- with TRIACT-LOCK locking system: may be used to minimize friction on the work rope while keeping set-ups simple. May also be used to install redirects.
- without locking system: may be used as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents
• H profile of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
Technical Notice of Petzl Rollclip Pulley Carabiner Triact Lock