Utilizing ArmortexMDS an abrasion resistant Multi-Directional Stretch base material ensures the wearer has excellent flexibility in the areas which matter.
The “Arborist” trouser has a layer of NOMEX ZMX on both thigh areas to help protect from accidental exhaust burns and increases the durability of the trouser in this high wear area.
ArmortexKFM protects the greave area from the knee to the foot; this heavy duty, waterproof, tear resistant Kevlar polyamide material offers enhanced wear over normal materials with pre-formed knees giving increased comfort and movement.
The inner ankle hem is double lined to protect the blocking filament from boot eyelet wear.
On the right leg a high visibility phone pocket highlights the 112 “European Emergency Number”. A larger formed pocket is fitted on the left leg. Both leg pockets are made from the ArmortexKFM material for durability. Along with the 2 leg pockets, 2 standard zipped side pockets are fitted.
- Design A = 6-layers of European chainsaw blocking material
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20 m/s)
- NOMEX®ZMX Heat protection covering the left & right thigh area
- ArmortexMDS (multi-directional stretch) material for increased movement
- Two zipped side pockets
- Large pocket on the left leg (velcro fastening)
- Phone pocket on the right leg (velcro fastening)
- Double button fastening system on waist
- Button brace fittings & reinforced belt loops
- Pre-formed ArmortexKFM abrasion resistant knees
- ArmortexKFM tear-resistant waterproof greave
- Inner ankle hem is double lined for extra protection