The hipSTAR FLEX (previously known as the CE Lanyard) from Teufelberger is a certified lanyard system for tree climbing. The included prusik and DMM Pinto pulley smoothly adjust the lanyard's length, and the thimble prusik loop can be used as a secondary attachment point. The hipSTAR FLEX can also be employed as an anchor point. Quality DMM carabiners included.
Changes from CE Lanyard to the Teufelberger hipSTAR FLEX:
• Increased lanyard diameter to 11.5mm
• Additional Certifications
• Certified with 2 knot configurations - Distel and Valdotain 4/3
• The breaking force rating applies to the Ocean Vectran Loop 6mm and the Sirius 11.5mm with sewn loops when subjected to a straight-line pull under laboratory conditions in its new state.
• Features Ocean Polyester cordage.
• The seams of the endpoints are designed with new resin-based seam protector technology.