When choosing a new pair of chainsaw pants, most arborists are looking for light weight, and as comfortable and breathable as possible, so ArborTec designed the Breatheflex pants - chainsaw protective pants that bring a new level of comfort and ease of wear for any serious chainsaw user.
Incorporating a multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, the Breatheflex pants use the lightest chainsaw stalling system available, to reduce fatigue when climbing.
The pants outer shells are made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant (a must for tree climbers) and the six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable arborists chainsaw pants on the market.
This version of the Breatheflex pants is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
• Reinforced seams at high tension areas for longer lasting pants
• Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg provides resistance to abrasion such as from thorns and brash
• Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets designed to survive extensive heavy use
• Downward facing Pocket Zips for compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
• Reinforced lining around ankle reduces wear from boot lace hooks
• Hi-Vis Reflective decals for improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
• Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap keeping shavings and dust out
• Elasticated boot lace fastener reduces sawdust ingress into boots