Available in X-Small (26"-30"), Small (30"-34"), Medium (34"-40"), Large (40"-44"), XLarge (44"-48")
• The 4" wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support.
• The extra wide 7" back is constructed from two layers of memory foam that conform to the back, reduce pressure points, wick away moisture and do not retain heat for cool, comfortable performance.
• Straps attached to bridge are adjustable to provide a comfortable fit for a wide variety of body types.
• Batten seat and bridge are replaceable
• Leg straps feature secure, quick-connect buckles for ease of use.
• Features adjustable accessory batten seat straps that keep your batten seat positionedfor optimum comfort.
• Rope bridge is compatible with rope style micro-pulleys and features four rubber bumpers.
• Fixed position side dee rings feature a two-bar design and offer easy access – you can snap in with just one hand!
• Features a training/rescue belay loop on the back.
• Buckle at waist features a roller for ease of use and to reduce wear to waist belt.
• Harness back also has rounded nylon loops that hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring that keep tools close at hand.
• There are spaces on both sides of the back to attach a carabiner for holding additional accessories.
• Not intended for fall arrest.
• Three additional dees located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment a ditty bag or first aid kit.
• Weighs approximately 6.5 lbs. (medium size).
• This Harness has been tested to meet or exceed ANSI #A10.14 criteria.
• *Important: Only authorized replacement parts from Weaver Leather should be used on this Harness. The use of unauthorized replacement parts will void Weaver Leather’s Warranty.