The best, most durable pants EVER for tree workers and tree climbing.
• Exterior fabric is new elastic Ribstop CORDURA®
• ARMORTEX® patches at knees and ankles
• Bi-stretch fabric in crotch for comfort and durability
• 6 buttons for suspenders
• Back bib with foam padding keeps chips out
• Reinforced belt loops
• Preformed knees
• Zippered sides, thigh and rear pockets keep valuables in and chips out
• Mobile phone pocket (with quick Velcro flap)
• Separate interior boot cuffs with boot lace hook help keep ticks and wood chips out!
New TEXXION® outer fabric has been specifically developed for these SIP Pants. The fabric consists of 86% CORDURA®, to comply with the most stringent working conditions, together with 14% SPANDEX®, which permits the fabric to expand in four directions to provide maximum flexibility and comfort.
The fabric has also been treated with TEFLON®HT, which makes the fabric water, oil and dirt repellent. All these elements provide more durability, longer lasting use and provide a high level of protection for those working in the tree care industry. The reinforcements with ARMORTEX® (based on 31% Kevlar®) on the knees and other vulnerable points, makes this piece of tree climbing gear even more outstanding.
Care Instructions: Wash Permanent Press, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Iron On Low, Do Not Put In Dryer.
Waist= S: 29"-32" (72cm-82cm) M: 32"-35" (82cm-90cm) L: 35"-39" (90cm-98cm) XL:39"-42" (98cm-106cm) XXL: 42"-46" (106cm-117cm)