The best, most durable pants EVER for tree workers and tree climbing.
• Exterior fabric is new elastic Ribstop CORDURA
• ARMORTEX patches at knees and ankles
• Bi-stretch fabric in crotch for comfort and durability
• 6 buttons for suspenders
• Back bib with foam padding keeps chips out
• Reinforced belt loops
• Preformed knees
• Zippered sides, thigh and rear pockets keep valuables in and chips out
• Mobile phone pocket (with quick Velcro flap)
• Separate interior boot cuffs with boot lace hook help keep ticks and wood chips out!
New TEXXION outer fabric has been specifically developed for these SIP Pants. The fabric consists of 86% CORDURA, to comply with the most stringent working conditions, together with 14% SPANDEX, which permits the fabric to expand in four directions to provide maximum flexibility and comfort.
The fabric has also been treated with TEFLONHT, which makes the fabric water, oil and dirt repellent. All these elements provide more durability, longer lasting use and provide a high level of protection for those working in the tree care industry. The reinforcements with ARMORTEX (based on 31% Kevlar) on the knees and other vulnerable points, makes this piece of tree climbing gear even more outstanding.
Care Instructions: Wash Permanent Press, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Iron On Low, Do Not Put In Dryer.
Waist= S: 29"-32" (72cm-82cm) M: 32"-35" (82cm-90cm) L: 35"-39" (90cm-98cm) XL:39"-42" (98cm-106cm)