A fresh take on a classic design, this saw has some new features to appease the modern arborist and old-schoolers alike. The handle is laminated Birch with a thumb indent, giving the user a better grip on the saw, which increases cutting power. On the bottom of the handle is a lanyard hole for keeping the saw tethered to your saddle while climbing.
The blade is the 13inch SHERRILLtree blade with razor-sharp, impulse hardened teeth, and rust-resistant chrome plating.
• Constructed from tough leather
• Precisely and evenly lock stitched and riveted for durability.
• A nylon wheel at blade entry helps protect scabbard from wear.
• Convenient nickel-plated ring on back for attachment to belt or saddle.
• Large openings along edge and bottom helps eject chips and minimize clogging.
Pruners and saws not included.