Another first from Rock Thompson are these quick-to-attach, high-strength, swiveling rope blocks. Like Rock Exotica's popular swivel connector, these blocks eliminate twisting from rope rigging systems with smooth, ball-bearing action. Each precision-fabricated alloy block has a unique button-activated release feature that allows instant access to the sheave for midline attachment. Double Locking Feature. The milled alloy attachment eye is large enough to accept most carabiners and snaps.
• Increased MBS of 80kN with 20kN WLL.
• Install and remove rope while still
connected to the anchor.
• Sideplate locks with two-stage,
double-catch safety mechanism.
• Integrated swivel allows pulley
to orient while reducing gain.
• Connect, install and remove
rope with one hand.
• CNC machined for optimal
weight & strength.