PHC Injectable for Trees is a combination inoculant containing mycorrhizal fungi (both Ecto- and VAM) and beneficial rhizosphere bacteria. It is formulated for application using standard soil injection equipment.
The mycorrhizal fungi in PHC Injectable:
• Increases absorption and transfer of water and mineral nutrients from the soil to the plants.
• Helps plants mitigate adverse environmental conditions such as drought, soil salinity, and extremes of soil pH.
• Introduces six species of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria which improve soil fertility by fixing atmospheric Nitrogen, solubilizing mineral Phosphorus, and biodegrading soil organic matter, releasing mineral nutrients.
• Contains a proprietary isoflavone (formononetin) that increases root colonization by native or introduced VAM fungi.
• Helps plants mitigate adverse environmental stresses such as drought, salinity, and extremes of soil pH.
• Mix one "A" and one "B" packet per 50 gallons of water to treat 1250 square feet (1 Bag has seven 8 OZ packets).
Please read entire product label before use.
PHC Injectable for Trees Instructions (PDF)
PHC Injectable for Trees MSDS (PDF)
PHC Product Expiration Bulletin (PDF)
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 336.378.0444.