PHC for Trees is available in three different formulations to provide more fertilization program options. All PHC for Trees formulations contain the same micro-nutrient and microbial analyses. PHC for Trees is a water dispersible chemical and biological fertility product. Key elements are micronized so that PHC for Trees will not clog equipment. RZ-3, a new surfactant technology, helps the product to readily penetrate the soil. The chemically-based elements meet trees’ nutrient needs quickly, while the beneficial microbes sustain fertility over the long term.
PHC For Trees SRN 11-22-22 is a fully soluble product that provides both chemical and biological fertility. Its chemically-based elements address trees’ immediate and long term nutritional needs with Slow-Release Nitrogen (SRN); its beneficial microbes will also sustain fertility over the long term. A new surfactant technology (RZ3) helps the product to readily penetrate soil.
• Contains Slow-Release Nitrogen.
• Low to moderate Nitrogen fertilizer ideal for fall applications or other situations where low Nitrogen levels are preferred
• Fully-soluble formulation.
• Provides both macro- and micronutrients to replenish seasonal fertility requirements, and promote growth, health and vigor.
• Provides select microbes that fix atmospheric Nitrogen, solubilize Phosphorus and release bound mineral elements in soluble form through decomposition of organic materials for long-term fertility benefits.
• Compatible with MycorTree Injectable and other mycorrhizal fungal inoculant products.
• Mix 8 pounds with 100 gallons of water.
Please read entire product label before use.
PHC for Trees 11-22-22 SRN Instructions (PDF)
PHC for Trees 11-22-22 SRN MSDS (PDF)
PHC Product Expiration Bulletin (PDF)
*For oversized and overweight products, shipping costs are given as an estimate. Our customer service team will contact you with the actual cost before processing your order.SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 336.378.0444.