Arbor Care 15-8-4 with 40% Slow Release Nitrogen Plus Micronutrients is an ideal product for feeding trees and shrubs. Arbor Care 15-8-4 contains four fully chelated micronutrients (Cu, Fe, Mn, and Zn) which are necessary for tree health. Unlike non-chelated micros found in many arbor care products, these chelated micronutrients are immediately available for plant uptake. The 40% Slow Release Nitrogen found in Arbor Care 15-8-4 is derived from Growth Products' proprietary Smart Nitrogen™, which is a unique Methylene Urea Nitrogen molecule.
Arbor Care is a true solution, ideal for foliar application and soil injection for both deciduous and evergreen trees. This product can be applied from early spring to early summer and is compatible with fungicides, herbicides, and pesticides and can be mixed and sprayed in one application.
For soil injection method, mix 2.5 Gallons of Arbor Care 15-8-4 with 150 Gallons of water and apply 5 gallons of mixture per inch diameter. Measure the diameter 4.5 feet above ground level.
For ground area method, measure below the drip line of tree. Rates of ½-2 lbs. of Nitrogen are recommended. Evergreens usually require slightly higher Nitrogen than deciduous trees. Spray until runoff.
• Arbor Care 15-8-4 is equally effective as a foliar spray.
• Smart Nitrogen™ is absorbed through both leaves and roots and does not leach or volatize.
• Environmentally friendly and low salt index poses virtually no risk of phytotoxicity.
• Cost-effective treatment that requires no agitation and will not clog or abrade your equipment.
• When used for deep root injection, the Nitrogen release period extends 3 to 6 months depending on climate and soil conditions.
Application: Spring to early summer. Application: trees, ornamentals, and vines. 2.5 gallon of product per 150 gallons of water = mix. Apply 5 gallons of mix per inch of trunk diameterArbor Care 15-8-4 MSDS (PDF)Arbor Care 15-8-4 Instructions (PDF)*For oversized and overweight products, shipping costs are given as an estimate. Our customer service team will contact you with the actual cost before processing your order.SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 336.378.0444.