Holds up to 26 liters of water. Directs water and nutrients to the root zone to help with the planting and care of trees, plants and vegetables. Promotes faster growth, saves water, no water run off, guards plants from brush cutters / whipper snippers and is uv stabilized.
- Great for Roses and Tomatoes as well
- Provides a simple, quick and inexpensive method to apply deep watering to plants. In hot dry weather deep effective watering is so very, very important.
- Increases the success rate of plantings
- Saves watering time.
- Greatly reduces the wastage of our water reserves by providing you with an extremely efficient, but very simple method of watering your plants in a manner which is friendly to the environment; whilst promoting healthier plants.
- Concentrates water, mulch and fertilizer where it is most needed, close to the plant base.
- Stops the scatter of mulch and fertilizer all over the garden by wind, rain or birds
- Is easily installed and repositioned. Can be very easily moved from tree to tree.
- Is unique because the Greenwell tree-protecting circle is easily opened and closed, so it can be placed around a tree at the time of planting or around a tree that was planted some time ago. A very versatile product.
- Eliminates water run-off; therefore is great for sloping ground, non-wetting soils, etc. In almost all gardens, situations are common where water tends to run away from a plant base. Greenwell completely solves this problem and therefore makes watering very much easier.
- Concentrates up to 26 liters (regular size) of water around a plant base ensuring all the water applied is made available to the tree roots.
- Keeps lawn or grass away from tree trunk; therefore is great for lawns.
- Is very tidy in appearance. Professional users comment on its neat, professional appearance.
- Maintains a constant and totally efficient bowl integrity around tree trunk.
- Guards against ponding and resulting trunk rot problems because of constant and efficient bowl integrity. Earthen bowls break down - Greenwell is permanent.
- Guards against damage caused by line trimmers