The new DMM Porter Rope Bags are essential pieces of equipment for any technician who has to carry gear to a worksite at height. Easy opening top and semi-rigid ‘Equal D’ cylinder shape make it simple in use. Multiple clipping and racking options help keep dropped object potential to a minimum.
The DMM Porter range of bags have a blow moulded back panel and substantial carry system. They are designed for carrying loads over greater distances than standard bags. The Porter also has a detachable waterproof lid and heavy duty top handles.
24.4 in. tall, 11.9 gal. volume
• Made from heavy duty N500D x 500D Tarpaulin for strength and durability
• Removable waterproof lid
• Draw cord closure
• Reflective piping and logo for night locating
• Daisy chain outside webbing for kit connection
• Interior pocket
• Interior tie off loops to tie rope ends
• Top compression straps for additional kit
• Removable rucksack straps for easy hauling