The Glide Lite is Buckinghams second generation release of a harness engineered and designed by by world renowned tree safety experts Ken Palmer and Rip Tompkins of ArborMaster. Among the Glide’s highest-rated features are the users ability to change worn components easily; quick-release buckles rated to 5,000 lb; wide-ranging adjustability; heavy-duty but lightweight construction; and compatibility with SherrillTree’s smooth-rolling suspension pulley.
Working arborists will be pleasantly surprised with the Glide’s comfortable suspension. Easy-access buckles at the legs and waist provide quick entry and exit with the ability to adjust or lengthen easily for a true “custom fit.” The tough-duty back pad has ample storage loops and rings (12 in all) & two carabiner slots. All major parts of this harness are removable, adjustable, and replaceable.
Includes Warp Speed suspension bridge as shown
• Large D-rings with lock-back option
• Smooth-rolling pulley (optional)
• Quick release buckles
• Waist, leg, pelvic adjustment points
• 2:1 hip-adjustment system
• Various hardware attachment points
• Carabiner pass through positions
• Well padded, supporting design
• LIGHTWEIGHT! (3.9 pounds)