ACE-jet is a micro-injectable broad spectrum systemic insecticide for the management of specific insect pests of forests, trees, landscape ornamentals and interior plantscapes. It is effective treatment for leaf chewing insects including caterpillars, pine tip moth, winter moth, gypsy moth, eastern tent caterpillars, fall cankerworm, fall webworm, piercing-sucking insects such as adelgids (including Hemlock Woolly Adelgid), aphids, spider mites, scale, boxelder bug, thrips, leafhopper, mealy bugs, and chewing and mining insects such as leafminers, sawflies, birch leafminer and many others.
Best uptake is in trees in full leaf. Conditions that favor transpiration (i.e., sunny, breezy, low humidity) are optimal for injection uptake. Treat conifers in the early morning during hot, dry periods for optimum uptake. Micro-Injection of trees stressed by drought or extreme heat may result in poor uptake or foliar injury. Irrigate trees prior to treatment for optimal product uptake.
To determine the application/dose rate per tree:
• Measure the tree diameter in inches at chest height (54” from ground) to find the Diameter at Breast Height (DBH). If measuring tree circumference, divide circumference by 3 to obtain the DBH in inches.
• Calculate the number of injection sites by dividing the DBH in inches by 2.
• Multiply the tree DBH by the dosage rate (see table below for appropriate dosage rate) to calculate the total dose in milliliters per tree.
• Divide the total dose by the number of injection sites to determine required dosage per injection site.
• ACE-jet comes in 15 gram packets. Each packet is mixed with 100mL of water.
Please read entire product label before use.
ACE-jet Label (PDF)
ACE-jet MSDS (PDF)
**Not sold for use in Canada, Arkansas, Delaware, Washington DC, Louisiana,Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, New York, Oklahoma and Vermont.