Weaver starts with only the highest quality materials when making Saddles, including leather, rubberized belting, nylon and cotton webbing, neoprene, polyester, nylon thread and hardware. Weaver then add careful craftsmanship that makes their arborist products as dependable as they are comfortable.
Weaver Saddles feature:
• The 6" wide waist back is foam filled and lined with a soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
• Seat strap floats on waist belt for easy positioning and comfort and is lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
• Harness back features five rounded nylon loops that hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring that keep tools close at hand.
• The 1" high pull granite coated webbing leg straps help prevent slip-through.
• Not intended for fall arrest.
• Weigh approximately 6 lbs. (medium size).
• Weaver 4-Dee Saddles are avalaible in Small (30"-34"), Medium (34"-40"), Large (40"-44"), XLarge (44"-48")
Meets ANSI Requirements :
Teeth per 30 mm / inch :
Width : 6 in
Material : Leather, Webbing
Color : Black, Red
Strand Count :
Tensile Strength :
Gate Opening :
Rope Capacity :
Specific Target :
Terms For International Shipping :
Quantity per Box / Carton :